Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Product review: Bluetooth Headset by Srhythm


Srhythm headphones can be used both as wired headphones and Bluetooth wireless headphones. I thought the sound was equally good in both modes, and I could make the loudness as loud in both modes. I normally listen to the headphone with the sound down about halfway. Otherwise, it is too loud for me.   The Bluetooth range is very good with the phone resting on the desk. I can walk away about 20 feet until the sound starts breaking up occasionally.  I use them at work and able to walk to the bathroom and back with music playing all the way.

The headset is very comfortable, the cups are made out of soft foam and they fit over my ears. It can be adjusted in so many ways, and it feels very comfortable for both my husband and me, even though our heads are shaped very differently. I am able to wear computer glasses and earrings with headphones.  Some days at work I wear it all day long. If the headphones are heavy, my head/neck gets tired from the extra weight, but these have been working just fine they are not heavy.

While being super comfortable, sound isolation is not 100% without music. The comfort is comparable to my husband's Bose headset, but not the sound isolation in Bose is better (but at a much higher price).

To test the sound, I listened to several pieces of music I use to test headphones. Using the same piece of music allows me to compare different headphones in "apples to apples" comparison. As a stress test for the base, I use Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor. There are several sections in Toccata which some headphones cannot handle they crackle or sound muddy.  Srhythm headphones did very well. The sound was crisp, and the base was impressive.

I had no problem pairing the headphones with my mobile devices for listening to music. To pair I needed to push down the on/off button until the light began flicking red/blue. Then the phone detected "NC75 Pro" and connected.  It also worked well with my laptop's Bluetooth.

I am using the phone in an office environment to cover up the noises from loud neighbors so sometimes I wear these headphones all day long and they feel comfortable, and the charge lasts all day long.  I recharge them every night.  The headphones have voice confirmation for power on, power off, and Bluetooth connection.

Overall, they do an excellent job, and I have been very pleased.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment