Sunday, October 27, 2019

Product review: Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Lip Balm, Pomegranate with Beeswax and Fruit




Burt's Bees Pink grapefruit is my favorite lip balm, so when I saw Burt's Bees pomegranate (new to me flavor) I was eager to try it.  It did not disappoint.

Burt's Bees lip balm is colorless moisturizing lip balm and it combines everything I was looking for - taste and longevity.  The pomegranate flavor is subtle, not like earing a candy, it is just hint of the pomegranate flavor.

The content is soft enough to make it easy to spread, but not too soft that is smeared too much balm on the lips.

Ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Beeswax, Ricinus Communis Seed.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment