Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Product review: Logitech Trackman Marble Trackball Mouse – Wired USB Ergonomic Mouse for Computers



I have been the entire day in front of the computer for many years and recently developed shoulder problems from excessive mousing.  I had to get a mouse that lets me vary the position of my hand and the stress on the shoulder.  This mouse does that because  you move the pointer with your fingers rather then moving your hand.  However, learning how to use has a steep learning curve as it is so different from a standard mouse. It took me a number of days to feel more or less comfortable doing everything I need to do. Scrolling and clicking and moving the pointer is very easy. However, highlighting a chunk of text and doing copy and paste takes more work then an old mouse.   These days I have two mice in front of the computer and I switch. I still use the old mouse for copy and paste.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment