Monday, July 8, 2019

Product review: BIC Wite-Out Brand EZ Correct Grip Correction Tape


This is my first experience with corrective tape, in the past I always used the liquid white out.  It took me a little practice to get the angle of how to hold the tape dispenser so the tape comes out evenly.  It works well on thin lines, if you have a line that is thick and requires two swipes to cover an area then if the tape overlaps then the firt tape strip might start lifting and crunching up. 

So the benefit of the tape compared to liquid is that you don't need to wait while it dries, and that the liquid does not dry up in the bottle.  The benefits of the liquid is that it is easier to get get good coverage of large areas.

I expect that this six pack (I paid $12 for 6 dispensers) will last me the life time. I've been using it for a few weeks making one or two corrections every day and still barely made a dent in the first dispenser (which contains 33.5 feet of tape). I will post an update if the tape becomes unusable due to age.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆


No comments:

Post a Comment