Monday, February 13, 2017

Product review: Swiffer Sweeper Wet Mopping Pad Refills for Floor Mop

Wet Swiffer pads are a quick and easy way to clean.  I used it on my tile floors using the same mop as I use for the dry Swiffer pads.  I usually run the dry swiffer first to remove any particles and dust and then use the wet pads for to clean up any stains or sticky patches.

Some days when I am doing the kitchen, the bathrooms, and the front roomsand they are not dirty enough to change the pad I rewet the pad with a squirt of Murphy's oil soap.



They are  much easier to use than a wet mop  and there is no clean up when the floors are done. The pad gets tossed in the trash.  The pads have a light lemony smell that makes the rooms smell fresh and clean, and when I toss it in the trash then the trash smells pleasant too.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment