Saturday, February 18, 2017

Product review: Round Rich Hand painted High Gloss Lacquer Jewelry Box


This is a super nice jewelry box. First of all it looks beautiful and elegant. Inside it has 4 compartment. There is built-in holder for rings or earrings, a pillow for watches, and velvet bag for anything. I needed a box for keeping my earrings so I can see them at a glace. I was keeping them in their individual boxes and the boxes were taking up a lot of room. Even though this box is not specifically designed for displaying a lot of earrings, I was able to adapt it for this purpose with foam strips. To keep earrings in place i piece the foam with the posts. I am attaching a photo with my adaptation I am very pleased. They are easy to see, securely in place, and take up a lot less room than individual boxes.

I really like this box, it is beautiful, well made and made me more organized.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment