Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Product review: AT&T 210M Trimline Corded Phone




I owned my Trimline phone for 20+ plus years. It sounds great and is built like a tank, surviving many drops and other accidents. These days we mostly use cordless phones but the old Trimline is still in service in one of the bathrooms and when the power goes out it the only one that works.  Sure, cordless phones are nice because of the convenience of not having a cord, but the Trimline phone sounds better!  When I needed a simple phone for my elderly mother - something that sounds  clear, works without batteries and is easy to use - I immediately knew that I had to get her a Trimline phone!

The new Trimline phone sounds just as good as my old Trimline, but it is much lighter, especially the base.  Will this new lighter version last as long? Not sure... but it sounds very good and it is simple to use.

Weight comparisons:

Old Trimline weight (overall) 1 pound 4.6oz
New Trimline weight (overall) 13 oz

Old Trimline weight (base) 12.8 oz
New Trimline weight (base) 5.4 oz

Old Trimline weight (handset) 8.3 oz
New Trimline weight (handset) 7.9 oz

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment