Saturday, January 2, 2016

Product review: reNeu Manuka Honey Cream Healing Moisturizer Skin Care with UMF 16+ and Aloe Vera



I really like this cream. It is really rich and smooth and it is an excellent moisturizer. I used it on a stubborn patch of dry skin on my face and it did a better job than other moisturizers I have used. I also used it on a minor burn and it felt better right away and healed overnight. I like how it feels - totally non greasy. It is almost unscented, I detect a light scent up close. To me it smells like a light vanilla scent.

It comes in a tub, so it will be easy to get every last bit of it. This has become my "go to" moisturizer for my face, dry heels, and anything else that gets dry in the winter.

I was received a tub of cream for testing a review. reNeu does not test their products on animals so I was recruited as one the human subjects. It is very effective and my skin reacted very well to it.

You can find "reNeu Manuka Honey Cream" via this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment