Sunday, January 10, 2016

Product review: Hamer Water Drop Necklace with Earrings Geometric Jewelry



I like this funky asymmetric necklace and matching earrings. It has a unique look and I like its shape and color. I wore it to a Christmas party and I thought it worked quite well. Several people commented that they liked the necklace. It is a little heavy (the necklace is 3.5 oz, and each earring is 0.4 oz), I can feel it when I wear it but it not unpleasant. The largest rhinestone is 2.75" long, the earrings are 1.25" long.

I always wear it with the full length of the chain extended which makes it 21", which fits around my neck like a neckline of a crew neck sweater.

This set was provided to me by Hamer Jewelry as part of a new product introduction with a request for evaluation and review. The necklace is well made and the stock photos match what I received well in all respects. I am adding a few extra photos of my own including the ones that I hope will be useful for size reference.

You can find "Hamer Necklace with Earrings" on Amazon via this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment