Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Product review: GGMM M4 Leather Wireless Digital Wi-Fi


This is a hell of a speaker! GGMM can be made quite loud and the sound remains distortion free even at max volume. To test various speakers I use Bach Toccata and Fugue in D minor. I like using because it has several passages in the beginning of the fugue which many speakers cannot handle - some speakers crackles others generate distortions, but this speaker handled it very well. In my video I included two small snippets of music so you can hear it for yourself.

The speaker connected to my phone's bluetooth smoothly. In the video you can see me turn off the speaker and then it back on again - it remembered the connection and automatically reconnected to the phone. However it did not remember my old settings neither the volume to the fact that I had the bass button pressed.

The speaker is 13.75"L x 4 3/8"W x 6"H. Its weight is 6 pounds 1.5 oz.

The speaker comes with an optional leather strap for carrying the speaker. And the sides had permanent metal posts for attaching the straps. I would have preferred that the permanent metal posts were not there, so I had an option to stand the speaker on its side. The speaker has no mounting holes.

I am very impressed with this speaker. I hope the video gives you a good idea of what to expect.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment