Friday, October 16, 2015

Product review: Invtepy Smart Watch Electrocardiogram



The package includes a watch and a charging station. The instructions say that a long push on the home button on the side is supposed to turn on the watch. After charging the watch for 24 hours and trying many different long holds I could not turn this watch on. My husband also gave it a try with the same lack of success.

When the watch is charging I can get the watch to respond with "Welcome" screen and see a battery showing animation, so I know the watch and the battery are communicating and the watch is being charged. However, I never got to watch to work. The home button is the smaller button on the side. The bigger button (where a crown is positioned on other watches) is actually the camera.

I got the black stainless steel band. It looks attractive, but thinner than any other watch I have with a stainless steel band, so they are lighter than a typical watch with stainless bracelet.

I received this watch from Invtepy for testing and review as part of the new product introduction. Getting a free product does not effect what I say, my review is purely based on my experience with the product. And this watch has been a disappointment. I am including the video which shows the watch being charged and my attempts to turn it on. I also included a picture of the watch on my husband's arm to show the relative size.

You can find it by following this link

Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment