Sunday, June 14, 2015

Product review: Veetop® 4 in 1 Wireless Key Finder Tracker Locator


Sometimes I leave my keys in a pocket of some jacket I wore the previous day and spent quite a bit of time hunting for them. No more! This key finder works very well saving me quit a bit of time.

The range of the key finder is excellent I left the keys on one floor and took the key finder to another floor and could still hear the beeps. There are four color coded receivers, and one transmitter with 4 color coded buttons. All 4 buttons sound the same,

The transmitter runs on two AAA batteries (not included) and each of receivers runs on one CR2032 battery (included). The package also includes a little stand for the receiver, so it is easy to see the transmitter and I don't have to spend time looking for it.

The receivers are a little larger than I expected: 2" x 1 3/8" x 1/4". They have an eyelet that make it possible to hang them on a key chain. I keep my house key and my car key on two different key chains I am carrying two of these in my purse. In the two weeks since I attached it already saved me a few minutes and a lot of frustration.

What could be better? I would have liked receivers to be smaller.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment