Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Product review: Monarch Butterfly Wing Sterling Silver Earrings


I worn these earrings a few times since I got them and every time I get compliments! They are beautiful and unique. They are not as fragile as I imagined, the wings are encased in a thin acrylic tear-drops so they are perfectly okay to handle. My husband called them "hand-made amber" as it is an insect in a polymer.

The earring has a sterling silver wire forming a frame around the colorful teardrop. I thought the design is attractive and delicate. The total length of the earring is 1 7/8" long and 3/4" wide, so it is fairly large. The earring has a silicone stopper in the back so there is no chance that it will get caught on something and pulled out if my ear.

I am very pleased with them, just gorgeous!

You can find them on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment