Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Product reviews: VonShef Premium Vacuum Food Saver and Sealer System


The tricky part of using this vacuum sealer is closing the cover. It took me several tries until I got the sealer to work initially. The trick is to make sure you hear a click on every side as you close the top cover. If it does not click twice (once on each side) it will not be able to suck out the air. The first few times it took quite a bit of effort to push down until I heard the click, but it got easier as I got the initial stiffness out of the foam insulation.

The machine automatically vacuums, seals, and then stops. As you see in the video it is fairly fast. If it makes noise without removing air, it means you did not close the lid completely.

The plastic bag can be opened and resealed if you leave a little extra room at the top of the bag.

I have to admit that after the first attempt I thought closing the lid was too hard to use the machine frequently, but after the third bag it really was not bad. So don't give after the first attempt, when the foam around the edge of the device gets squished down it works. Once I got a hang of how to close the lid, the sealer has been working well without fail.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment