Thursday, March 12, 2015

Product review: URPOWER Stand [Multi-Angle Design] for smart phones and tablets


I tested this stand with my two tablets iPad Mini and Galaxy 7.7 Tablet. They both fit nicely in the horizontal and the vertical orientations. I tested iPad Mini "naked" and Galaxy 7.7 Tab in a leather folio. The tablet with the folio fits if I let the back cover dangle behind the stand (not in the slot).

The stand feel solid is is heavier than I expected by looking at it. It weighs 6.0oz. The stand is made out of aluminium and can hold loads up to 11 pounds according to the manual. It is nice to see that they built it much more heavy duty than needed! It is 3.5 inches tall. The groove is 0.375" wide and 0.5" tall.

The easel in the back can either lock flat against the stand or be expanded by pressing a button on the hinge of the stand. It is a nifty design that keeps the easel in place in both positions without wobbling. The stand is very compact and very study. I liked how both of my tablets felt while they were in the stand. I can type on the touch screen without the tablet coming out of the stand.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment