Monday, March 16, 2015

Product reviews: HandAcc Flashlight Torch Light


This is a very bright flashlight which can double as bike light. The package includes a flashlight and a bike mount. It runs either on three AAA batteries or on one 18650 battery.

I started using this flashlight with AAA batteries and I really liked the brightness of this light (rated at 500 lumens) and the fact that it has an adjustable focus area. I also liked that it is waterproof.

Then I decided then to switch to 18650 battery so I could compare how it functions with the large battery in this review. To use the battery with 18650 you need to remove the cartridge that holds AAA batteries and insert 18650 directly into the body of the flashlight. This is where the things went wrong. The spring that creates contact with the cap broke off and the flashlight no longer works. The spring was held together by bead of solder and the connection was so weak that the act of taking the cap off and on twice broke it.

I thought it was a nice bright light until it broke. Workmanship of my flashlight was not good.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆



No comments:

Post a Comment