Monday, August 26, 2013

Product review: QQ-Tech® Newest Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard

QQ-tech keyboard is 6 3/8" wide and 2 3/4" wide. It weighs 2.8 oz on my digital postal scale. Each key is 1/4" wide and 1/4" tall. This keyboard has individual keys made out of hard plastic. Despite the small size I found that my typing accuracy is pretty good, I have yet to hit a key I did not mean to strike. The keyboard has a very nice feedback: the click feels good and you hear it. I am using this keyboard with my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 tablet. I found that I type much faster using it than on screen keyboard, especially when I have to mix letters and numbers in the text. Pairing is remembered from previous sessions even when I turn off the keyboard and the device.

The touchpad is sensitive and responds well, however with the tablet's touch screen I find that it is easier to touch the screen rather than to use the touchpad on the keyboard. However for the use with non-touch screen devices I would use it with no issues.

I am attaching a video which shows pairing with my Samsung Galaxy 7.7 Android tablet and then typing some text. What is particularly nice is that some application do not display on screen keyboard, so you get the benefit of the entire screen containing the information without being covered by on screen keyboard. Some applications still display on screen keyboard even when the QQ-tech keyboard paired with the device, so it depends if the application developer anticipated bluetooth keyboard use or not.

I end the video showing the backlight function of the keyboard. It is turned on by hitting a key that looks like a yellow sun on the top row. As you see in the video this works really well.

I am also attaching a collage of two photos, which show the keyboard next to a ruler as well next to my finger for a size reference. The photos can be located by following 'customer photos' link under the main photo.

I received a QQ-tech keyboard for testing and review (be it positive or negative) from the manufacture. I hope the video will help you set your expectations.

Overall, I am quite pleased with this keyboard. The only thing the I wish that came with it is a little carrying pouch as this little keyboard will be doing a lot of travelling with me.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment