Sunday, August 18, 2013

Product review: Mondial Slow Juicer


This juicer works very well. It quickly processed all the fruits and vegetables I have tried so far. I tried tasting the pulp produced by the juicer and it was pretty tasteless, no juice left in it at all. I had no problems with the juicer jamming or having any other issues.

The juicer is very simple to use. It has only three settings: off, forward (on), and reverse.

The manual has several the following recommendation for usage:
✔ Do not use longer than 10 minutes at a time
✔ Remove hard seeds before juicing
✔ Do not operate with wet hands
✔ Do not use anything as a pusher other than the provided pusher
Note that I never to needed to use the pusher as the juicer "sucked in" all the fruits and vegetables out of the spout without needing any help. I did pre-cut fruits and vegetables into 1 inch to 2 inch chunks.
✔ If the juicer gets stuck turn off the juicer, then put it in reverse for a few seconds, and then restart normally again.

The juicer is fairly heavy and substantial, it has suction cups on the bottom, so it attaches itself very well to the counter top and does not move during the juicing process. I found it to be quick to assemble and disassemble.

The manual recommends not using the dishwasher to clean. At the end of my video you will see me washing the juicer. There is one tricky part to washing - getting the pulp out of the spout where the pulp comes out as this spout is a narrow closed tube. The juicer comes with a nice cleaning brush, which I found quite helpful in cleaning the juicer.

I received the juicer from the manufacturer with a request for an honest review whether positive and negative. I was also asked to provide a video review to document my experience with the juicer, so that the potential buyers of this juicer could see it in action and have a good idea of what to expect. I hope you will find my video useful. Overall, I thought the juicer worked very well and I would recommend it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment