Saturday, August 24, 2013

Product review: 35 Neodymium Magnets inch by NeoMag

These tiny magnets really work! I have a bunch of pretty bear magnets collected all over the world covering my refrigerator holding up notes, appointments, coupons... Quite often when I try to jam one more thing under them they just fall off (and sadly sometimes break). I just replaced all of them with these tiny neodymium magnets and lined up the pretty magnets at the top just for decoration.

What I like about these magnets
✔ Each magnet is so powerful that it can hold many pieces of paper. In the attached photo collage I am showing a one magnet holding 7 layers of papers. It was still holding very strong at that point.
✔ The magnets are so small that they are not covering much of information. I can see all information on appointment cards and other small papers attached to the fridge. Photo #1 shows one magnet in my hand for size reference.
✔ The package contains 35 magnets, after I replaced all my existing magnets I had 20 magnets (in Photo #3) left for future use.

Some things to be aware of
✔ These magnets will not magnetize against the stainless steel refrigerators as they are magnetized themselves
✔ The magnets are very small and might be attractive to small kids, thus the magnets are a choking or swallowing hazard for them
✔ These magnets are made from neodymium which is the strongest magnet on the planet. This material is fairly fragile and is held together with nickel coating. This means you need to handle the magnets with care. I have not encountered any breakage even though I have dropped a couple on the floor: they jumped as I tried separating them from each other.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment