Thursday, August 22, 2013

Product review: 40" Wide X 5 Yard Long Natural Burlap from A.K. Trading Company



I am using this burlap in the garden to protect bushes from harsh New England weather. I am very pleased with this order.

✔ The burlap is of good thickness. I am attaching a collage of three photos: Photo #1 shows my hand under the burlap in the sun, so you can really see the weave and the thickness of the material. Photo #2 shows one of the edges, Photo #3 shows the others edge as the finish is slightly different on two sides.

✔ The entire 5 yards I ordered are very even. There are no imperfections, knots, holes, thinning. The entire piece is good.

✔ I ordered 5 yards, which is 180 inches, I received 188 inches. Nice!

The material has a typical burlap smell which mostly aired out in a couple of weeks.

Good quality product and getting a little more than ordered go a long way to build repeat customers. I will be back!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment