Monday, June 10, 2013

Product review: Transcend 8 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card

Transcend 8GB card and the sleeve worked well. I used the card for a video camera and it worked well. The card in the sleeve was recognized in my PC without problems.

To test the speed of the card I tested Transcend 8 GB microSDHC Class 6 Flash Memory Card by copying a large set of mp3 files totalling 638916 Megabytes. I measured CPU time and clock time. For comparison I including numbers for copying the same set of files from and to hard disk of my computer, and to USB2 memory stick.

I ran each test twice, and the numbers you see is the average of the two tests.

✔ Transcent microSDHC : 1.482s (CPU time), 1:33.97 (clock time)

✔ USB2: 1.358s (CPU time), 1:23.53 (clock time)

✔ Hard Drive: 0.573s (CPU time), 0:00.58 (clock time)

Good price, card works well, I would buy it again.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment