Monday, June 24, 2013

Product review: Fiskars 7972 15-Inch PowerGear Anvil Lopper

I needed a pruner to fight bittersweet vine. Due to several back surgeries I don't have a lot of strength in my hands, so I was looking for a pruner that was light and easy to use. I got this 15" Fiskars pruner this weekend in local home improvement store and spent several hours cutting my pesky vines. The pruner worked great! It cut every vine I found and it was easy!

The pruner weights 13 ounces, and has a PowerGear design that really helps amplify the strength needed to do the cutting. I am attaching a collage of 5 photos (you can find the photos by following 'customers photo' link under the main photo). The photos show the pruner and some of the vines I cut and took home to measure.

Photo #1 and photo #2 show the pruner opened and closed. Photo #3 and Photo #4 show one of the bigger vines I have cut: 3 inches in circumference and a bit over 7/8 inches in diameter. Photo #5 shows the vine that was snaking up one of my big fur trees.

Overall, I am very pleased. This pruner was easy to use and did a good job!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment