Friday, June 28, 2013

Product review: DBTech Electric Egg Cooker

Boiling eggs is not hard, but on a few occasions through the years I got distracted, the water boiled away and ruined a couple of my favorite pots. This is my first egg cooker. I love it! I have been using it for about a month and it is working very well.

I am attaching a video which shows how the cooker prepares two eggs.

The small up that comes with the egg cooker shows marking in three columns "hard boiled", "half-hard boiled" and "soft boiled". The amount of water you need to add depends on the number of eggs you cook and the desired hardness of the egg. The water is measured with a small cup that comes with the egg cooker. The lettering on the cup is just raised numbers and letters, they don't have any contrast with plastic and very small. I have to put my reading glasses on to see the markings.

Before starting to cook you need to piece each egg shell with a provided tool. The tool works very well, it makes a very small neat hole.

When the cooker is done it buzzes and turns itself off. I am very glad to have an automatic turn off and a buzzer reminder . The buzzer is pretty loud as you can hear in my video.

I received this egg cooker from the manufacture for an honest review.

The only negative for me is that the marking on the small cup are very hard to read. Other than that I have been quite pleased with the egg cooker. I hope the description and the video will help you see what to expect.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment