Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Product review: Light Duty Hand Sprayer/Mister - .5 gl

I have a rock garden which I try to keep free of grass. On occasions when the grass breaks through the garden fabric, I use Weed-B-Gon spray to treat these small areas. The sprayer on Weed-B-Gon container takes quite a bit of squeezing to cover even a small area, and over the last summer it stopped working altogether - it just foams and spits out a bit of liquid. I still had quite a bit of solution left, so I went to a local home improvement store looking for a solution without knowing exactly what I was looking for. When I saw this air bump sprayer I thought it was worth a try.

I just completed my first application and I could not believe how well it worked. After just a few pumps the sprayer emitted a nice even spray with just a finger touch. I did not need to squeeze and pump and I was done with my application within a couple of minutes. The sprayer can be adjusted from a stream to a spray, and could reach an area several feet away easily.

I can't be more pleased! This sprayer will save me quite a bit of time and effort.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment