Sunday, March 18, 2012

Product review: TRX Pro Pack + Door Anchor

Not for everyone


 I recently had a serious back surgery, and after several years of being in pain I am in bad shape physically. I have been on a look out for various ways to enhance my exercise routine. I have a friend love his TRX system and let me borrow it to try it out to see if I should buy one for myself.

Turns out I am not quite ready for it. I have limited strength and flexibility, and found the exercises too challenging. Some exercises require you to put feet into stirrups and flip into plank and push-up positions, which I could not do.

I liked:
1. The videos are clear
2. It does provide a way to train many different muscle groups

I did not like:
1. You have to be in reasonable physical shape to start this work out
2. Not inexpensive
3. Need to have room to exercise around your doorway
(or purchase and install an anchor in the ceiling capable of supporting your weight)



My friend, who is in great shape, likes his TRX system. I was glad I had a chance to try it before spending the money to find out that I could not use it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment