Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Product review: Joseph Joseph 3-in-1 Design Rotary Peeler

Becomes splippery to hold in use

I liked the idea of this peeler. It offers straight, serrated, or julienne blade with a twist of a dial.  In practice I don't find it great to use, so it does not get a lot of work.

I used it on zucchini, yellow squash, cucumbers.  It did a fine job, but it was not comfortable to hold and it got slippery when food got on it.

I LIKE:
1. Multiple blades in one tool
2. Blades are not exposed when stored

I DON'T LIKE
1. I don't find the shape comfortable to hold, it is only 2.5 inches in diameter, I think if had a handle it would have solved some of the issues
2. It becomes slippery during use when gets food on it
3. Peels collect in the blades

Overall, I think there are better peelers out there and I would not buy this one again.




Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment