Saturday, February 4, 2012

Product review: Chef'n Garlic Zoom Kitchen Gadget

Works pretty well, a bit hard to get all the precious garlic bits out of it
 
I love garlic, and I have more tool to chop and peel garlic than any other food.  When I saw this chopper is looked like fun and I had to get it.

The chopper has a compartment where you put garlic cloves and then roll it around which forces the blades to cut the garlic. The more you roll the smaller the pieces of garlic you get.
I do need to exert a bit of downwards pressure so I roll the gizmo on a wooden cutting board, it provides good resistance, does not slip, and I am not in danger of scratching the counter.

I don't find the chopper hard to clean (just put it under a strong water stream and use a small cleaning brush), however I do find a bit hard to get all the precious garlic bits and pieces out of it.  Some garlic goes to waste.

It has not replaced my favorite garlic chopper

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment