Friday, January 15, 2021

Product review: Rechargeable Electric Callus Remover by Seneryla

 


I have a callus on the bottom of my foot. If it gets too thick, it bothers me when I walk, and I see a podiatrist now and then so he can grind it down for me. This little grinder works as well as what my podiatrist does. I am impressed! I use it dry; it is not painful at all; it removes dry skin in a very thin layer. I can see the skin coming off in a powder-like state. I worked a few seconds at a time, checking the result, so I do not remove too much skin.

I have tried other callus removers such as files, pumice stone, and chemical solutions. None of them worked well enough to avoid visits to the podiatrist. This grinder is more effective than anything I have tried before; I don't see the need to go back to the podiatrist.

The package includes the callus remover, a charging cable, a small brush to clean the callus remover, and two spare griding heads (so there is a total of three).

This callus remover is rechargeable. When it charges, the callus remover has a red light. It does not show the level of charge. It does not operate as smoothly as my old callus remover (the cover does not come off smoothly, the on/off button is not smooth), but it does a good job. The results are as well as my podiatrist's tool but at a lot lower cost to me.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆


No comments:

Post a Comment