Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Product review: Ceafer Womens Winter Wool Casual Socks Warm socks 3% wool



 

I love how these socks feel and how they fit me. They are very warm. I also like the bright purple and teal colors. I wear 7.5 shoes, and they are a perfect fit. The top cuff is relaxed, and I like that.

The socks are called "wool socks," but they only 3% wool. Other materials are 65% polyester, 15% polyamide, 5% spandex, 12% others. I like how these socks feel and look, but I would have liked a more accurate title.

The socks end a few inches above the ankle, but I like shorter socks, so I fold down the top as a cuff. The toe seams are flat, and I do not feel them. Overall, nice quality and a nice fit.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.  

 Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment