Saturday, January 23, 2021

Product review: COOSA Essential Oil Diffuser, Hand-Crafted Glass Aroma Ultrasonic Humidifier

 



This diffuser comes with no instructions. It looks like a vase, so I poured water into the "vase" opening.  The entire 100 ml instantly leaked out on to the table.  I was ready to through away this diffuser and write a scathing 1-star review.
After moping up the puddle, I began examining where the leak was coming from and discovered that I could remove the glass dome with a little bit of force.  Once I removed the glass top, I saw a plastic container hidden inside the "vase."  This plastic container is where the water is supposed to go.  Any time you want to add more water, you need to remove the glass top.  This product does not include any instructions, and this product definitely needs instructions; it is not obvious what to do.

Once I added water to the plastic container inside, the diffuser operated without leaks.  The glass itself and how it changes when LED lights change the glass color are beautiful.  The diffuser mist is very thin; if you goal is to humidify the air, this diffuser will not do it.  However, it does enough to spread the scent and give me a pretty light show.

Knocking off a star for the lack of documentation.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment