Sunday, March 12, 2023

Product review: VIVO Keyboard Tray Under Desk Pull Out Tray

 


I got this tray because my desk is 27" wide with rounded edges and has a post in the middle, so a small clamp on keyboard tray was what I needed. This tray's solid area for the keyboard and mouse is 20" (which is quite tight). The tray is 25.5" wide with clamps, which are on the outside of the keyboard area. The entire tray barely fits. I have to use a smaller than standard keyboard to fit a mouse next to it.

How low the tray is below the desk is not adjustable. The drop is just 2 inches below the desk, 3" including the thickness of the desk. I got the tray to drop the keyboard for my 5'2" stature, and I would have preferred a 5" drop from the surface for the best ergonomic position with 90" elbow positions.

One big surprise was that the tray is not one solid piece of wood but comes as two pieces clamped together from below.   I  thought the wrong item was delivered when it arrived in a small box; I expected the box to be at least 20 inches wide.

The assembly was fairly simple; everything fit well, the keyboard moves smoothly, and the keyboard feels sturdy when I type.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

Review of VIVO Keyboard Tray Under Desk Pull Out Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment