Saturday, March 18, 2023

Product review: Haakong Coffee Filters Cone #2

 


I am using this filter for a pour-over coffee. It works well; it fits well. It is made out of paper, so it is compostable. This is an important consideration as I love using used coffee grinds in my composter.

What's the difference between #2 and #4 coffee filters?
A #2 coffee filter measures 6.25 inches wide and 4 inches tall. A #4 coffee filter is bigger and measures 7.5 inches wide by 5 inches tall.

These filters are 4.5" tall (measuring one side), so they fall between the true #2 and #4 filters. I like that the filter has a tab for easy opening and that the seam uses crimping rather than glue to hold the cone together. They come in very plain packaging, just a plastic bag, no box.

I use both sizes of filters in my pour-over set-up, but #2 is a better fit.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of Haakong Coffee Filters Cone #2

No comments:

Post a Comment