Sunday, March 5, 2023

Product review: Noova Massage Gun for Neck, Back Shoulder and Foot, Lateral massager, strap massager


 

The unique feature of this massage gun is the lateral belt that gives me an easy and effective way to work the upper back and shoulders, which are my paint points from working on the computer 16 hours a day. I have used other massage guns in the past, and none are as comfortable and effective as this belt with attachments that are Velcroed to it.

In addition to the belt, the package includes six other attachments:
Large ball head, small ball head, flat head, bullet head, crescent head, and U-shaped head.

What could be better:
The manual included in the package is pretty pathetic. It does not describe how to attach heads or the belt. It does not contain any instructions on how to use each head (which muscle groups, what movements). I had to research on the internet to fill the void.

However, I loved the belt attachments, and the strong rating is based on how useful I find for my achy shoulders.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of Noova Massage Gun for Neck, Back Shoulder and Foot
 

No comments:

Post a Comment