Thursday, March 9, 2023

Product review: AIRSIDUN Neck Massagers for Neck and Back with Heat Adjustable Strap Shoulder Massager


 


 This is a massage pillow with straps. The straps help me position the rotating balls on the exact spot that hurts, and I can control the pressure of the massage by pulling or relaxing my grip on the straps. I have a painful shoulder from working on the computer, and it is particularly effective on working the shoulders and the upper back. It is more comfortable than a hammer-type massager for self-massage because I can keep my hands relaxed while holding the strap handles. This massager is almost as effective as human physical therapy. I am finding it very helpful for my bad shoulder.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

Review of AIRSIDUN Neck Shoulder Back Strap Massager

No comments:

Post a Comment