Monday, September 19, 2022

Product review: WORTHBUY Slim Storage Cart, 4 Tier

 


The Worthbuy cart is made out of thin plastic and then metal tubes. The materials are very flimsy, the instructions are terrible, and they are missing several critical steps.  

The pieces did not go into each other easily, and I had to use a mallet to make them fit. I measured the height of the partially assembled cart on every step to ensure the cart's height was even on each side. The assembled cart was wobbly and unsteady despite much measuring, checking, and adjusting.

Two critical steps are missing from the instructions:

1. The instructions did not show how to attach the wheels. The wheels fit into a plastic wheel holder two ways, and one of the ways does not fit into the bottom of the tray. I recovered from inserting them the wrong way the first time, but it took a lot of effort to pull them apart.

2. The second problem was that the instructions did not mention the installation of the side wall pieces. I only realized this when the cart was assembled and I had extra pieces left. The side walls had to be threaded through the metal tubes, so the entire cart had to be disassembled to add them. I tried disassembling the cart, but the plastic was so flimsy that it looked like I would break the cart if I tried to pull it apart. I had to leave the cart with side walls missing on the three bottom shelves.

Bottom line: low-quality materials and terrible instructions. I do not recommend this cart.  

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

Review of WORTHBUY Slim Storage Cart, 4 Tier

No comments:

Post a Comment