Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Product review: 5-hour ENERGY Extra Strength Berry Energy Drink (overly sweet)


 


I purchased the Berry flavor of a 5-hour Energy drink. Berry flavor is Cherry flavor. The problem I have with the flavor is that it is extremely sweet. Overly sweet. So sweet that I can't drink it straight. To get to the tolerable level of sweetness, I need to add water in an amount of 1 to 3 (1 oz berry drink to 3 oz water). By adding that much water, I lose the fizz and the tartness.

I received twelve 16 oz cans. Each can has 0 grams of sugar. It is sweetened with Sucralose. Sucralose is marketed as Splenda. One can also contains 230 mg of caffeine (compare that to 34 mg of caffeine in a 12oz can of Coca-Cola or 142 mg of caffeine in a 12oz mug of coffee).

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

Review of 5-hour ENERGY Extra Strength Berry Energy Drink

No comments:

Post a Comment