Thursday, February 24, 2022

Product review: Miracleplus Professional OLED Display Water Flosser for Teeth


 


 I have used a few water flossers over the years, and until you try a couple of them, you don't know what works well and what does not.  

1. This flosser's reservoir is smaller than my favorite flosser; I often need to re-fill it during one flossing session.
2. The flosser is re-filled from the opening at the bottom of the container, and I can't fully fill it without spilling over, so it exacerbates the first issue of having a small reservoir. I prefer flossers that that have a re-fill opening at the top.
3. The button that turns the flosser on and off is awkwardly located, sometimes I fumble finding it, and it becomes a race not to get too much water in my mouth.
4. The flossing power is not as powerful as my favorite flosser

The flosser comes with four tips: the standard tip, orthodontic tip for braces, periodontal, and a tongue scraper.

I like that this flosser takes a c-type cable so it can be recharged faster.
It is a workable flosser, just not as good as my favorite one.  Why don't I use my favorite flosser?  The battery no longer holds a charge for the entire flossing session.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment