Sunday, February 6, 2022

Product review: BXZUSIO Silk Sleep Cap 100% Mulberry Silk Hair Care Night Bonnet



 This is a very nice cap, made out of real silk.  It is a good fit for my head (hat size 22) and holds my shoulder-length hair within the bonnet.  It feels pleasant on my head during the winter, it provides some warmth, but it does not feel hot.  However, it does come off my head during the night. I have been wearing it for a week, and every morning I find it next to my pillow. I would not want it to fit any more snug because it will stop being comfortable. I still like wearing it to bed, as it keeps me warm and keeps the hair out of my face while I fall asleep. After one week of wearing, I washed it, and it did not shrink.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment