Saturday, February 26, 2022

Product review: EverTears Dry Eye Relief, Clinically Proven Moist Heat Therapy

 


I have dry eyes, and I am always looking for products that might help my condition.  These pads are similar to hot hands hand warmers; a chemical reaction generates heat within a pack.  To activate the chemical reaction, you need to fold the pack in half, and once you feel the heat, you open the plastic package to remove a wet oval eye patch.

My issue with it is that the wet eye patch has an unpleasant smell and somewhat sticky feel. I also thought the pack's temperature was higher than felt pleasant on my eyelids. I like the feel of a hot wet hand towel better.  The pack continues to be hot for about 20 minutes.

I decided I didn't like how it felt on my face, but I could use the small packets as hand warmers without removing the wet pads.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment