Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Product review: Yechen Sofa Side End Table, Snack Side Table C Shaped Table for Coffee Laptop Tablet

 


This table comes with good easy to follow instructions.  It took about 10 minutes to put it together.  Everything fit together easily; all the tools I needed were included.  The table is pretty steady, with no shaking. It rolls easily, two of the wheels have breaks.  I like that it is narrow and I can fit into many places.  The table dimensions are: 22” L x 14” W x 26” H

My primary use for this table is as an extension to a computer desk. It is the same height as my rolling computer table. This extension gives me more room for the computer mouse at the same level as my keyboard.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment