Sunday, July 25, 2021

Product review: Gold Bond, Medicated Talc Free Foot Powder

 


When it gets hot, I sweat a lot, and I purchased several different kinds of Gold Bond powder.  I was unsure of the differences between them, and I wanted to see which one would work best for my needs.

Looking at their ingredients, the only difference between them is the amount of the active ingredient, which is menthol. The label says that its purpose is anti-itch.  The foot powder strength contains 1% of menthol. For comparison, original body powder contains 0.15% menthol.

What could be better? I wish the bottle had an extra cap. The bottle opens and closes by twisting the cap. However, some powder remains outside the cap, and I hate, really hate, having powder drop on the floor.  I wish I had a cap to make sure that does not happen.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Menthol (1 %). Purpose: Anti-Itch. Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch, Zinc Oxide, Acacia Senegal Gum, Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Salicylic Acid, Thymol, Zinc Stearate

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment