Friday, July 23, 2021

Product review: 30SecPedi by RenBach Corded Electric Callus Remover for Feet

 


I have been using battery-powered callus removers for many years. The unique feature of this callus remover that it is corded. It also uses disks rather than rollers for abrasion. It is more powerful, which may seem like a good thing, but it is much easier to hurt yourself with it.  Even using a mild (not coarse) disk and a low speed, I felt it was too easy to remove too much skin.

It certainly is not 30 seconds treatment; it took me longer to use it than a battery-powered callus remover because I had to be so careful using it. If the speed was too low, then it stops when I pressed it against my foot. My callus is on the side of the foot, and this tool works best on flat surfaces. It did not work well on the curves of my foot.

Coarse and mild disks are both yellow and hard to tell apart. It would have been better if they had different color for safety.

This callus remover also does not have a vacuum, which my battery-powered callus remover has. It is very nice when I don't have to vacuum the floor to clean the skin powder that falls off during the treatment.

Overall, this model works but not as well for me as the battery-powered callus remover with a roller.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment