Saturday, July 17, 2021

Product review: FITNE Premium Instant Coffee Mix, 10 sticks

 



This product is an instant coffee mix. It contains creamer, sweetener, and coffee.  For my taste buds, it is too sweet (and I like my coffee sweet) and has a stronger creamer taste than the coffee taste.  I do not taste flavoring with pomegranate and apple as I hoped; the most potent flavor is the creamer. It is coffee for people who do not like coffee.

Main Ingredients: 75% non-dairy creamer, 13% instant coffee.  It uses sucralose (commonly known under its brand name Splenda) as a sweetener (36.49 grams) which accounts for the overly sweet flavor.


I am also skeptical about the medical claim and would have preferred for these claims to be omitted.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment