Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Product review: NvVn 5 Pack 7 Gallon Grow Bags Thick Breathable Non-Woven Fabric Pot for Plants Flower and Fruits

 


NvVn 7 gallon grow bags are 14" tall and 11" wide.  I have been using growing bags for my tomatoes, cucumbers, and zucchini for the last five years.  The first set of bags is still intact, but parts of the bags are covered with green mold, and I decided to replace them.  These bags are a little taller and a little more narrow than my original bags. I each 7-gallon bag for one plant, so the slight shape change should not matter. 

These bags have a flap that Velcro holds down. The flaps are useful if you are growing potatoes, but they are a negative otherwise because after a few years, Velcro becomes less sticky, and the dirt begins to fall out. I used my sewing machine to stitch around the opening to close the flaps permanently.

The package also includes large gloves (they are too big for me) and a set of small-size garden tools (7.5" long).  I've had such small tools and not sure how useful they will be.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment