Sunday, March 14, 2021

Product review: JIGA Pumice Cleaning Brush with Handle Toilet Bowl Cleaner - very effective


 
I have very hard water. I have tried a large number of toilet cleaners trying to remove the sediment/rust ring. I tried Clorox, CLR, Vinegar, Various Toilet bowl cleaner. Nothing worked. I was embarrassed whenever company came over. The pumice stick works much better.  It crumbled as I rubbed it against the stains and the stains disappeared.  It was not instant but not too bad. After I cleared a spot, I touched the areas with my finger, and I did not feel any scratches. So it appears to be softer than porcelain but harder than mineral deposits.  My photos show the toilet before and after and well as the stick before and after.

Some usage tips:
1. The pumice stone easily crumbled. Keep that in mind, when you open the package, a piece of newspaper or a paper towel will help to contain the pumice dust.
2. I store it in cling wrap to avoid crumbling
3. Make sure pumice stone has a handle; it makes it easier to scrub without having a lot of pumice dust in your hand


It did a great job cleaning and did not appear to damage the porcelain.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment