Saturday, March 6, 2021

Product review: 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser by Aneralied

 


Aneralied diffuser is the best diffuser I own. It generates a generous amount of mist and it holds a decent amount of water.

I purchased the diffuser with remote control, but I received only the diffuser. I triple checked the box and the inside of the diffuser, but the remote control was not included.  Fortunately, I was able to contact the seller via Amazon's "Ask question" and received the remote as a follow-up package.  Using a remote is really convenient.

This diffuser is 7 inches across and 5 inches tall. The instruction state not to fill the diffuser above the marked max line, but the diffuser has no markings.

The diffuser has an automatic shut off, but there is no manual off button.  The only way to stop it if you want to stop misting before the basic empties is to unplug it.  Perhaps there is a stop on the remote, but since I did not get a remote, my only option is to cut off the power.

The instructions state that the diffuser needs to be cleaned with citric acid (not included) after every 5-6 uses or every 2-3 days.  That is more maintenance than I expected.

The capacity limit is 500 ML. 125 ML of water evaporated in 3 hours. The diffuser is fairly quiet while it works; the only noise I can hear is the air bubbles' gurgles.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment