Thursday, February 18, 2021

Product review: Soft serve ice cream mix, Pumjil Probiotic Soft Serve Mix, Ideal for Frozen Yogurt and Smoothies, Coconut Flavor

 


This product's measurements are very confusing; they are specified in grams, milligrams, and cups.  I had to translate everything to ounces and wrote under the official instructions.  Obviously, the product is not originally targeted for the American market. I also found the portions that too large for our family and our yogurt maker. I had the divide the smallest recipe in half. Even though I tried to make a soft-serve yogurt, it never hardened, and all the manipulations I had to do with the proportions may be the cause for this problem.  I used 1/4 of the powder package, 16 oz of milk, and 13 oz of water.

If the seller is reading, please change your packaging for the US market and provide portions for smaller portions. I would have liked to see a quart option for soft yogurt (the smallest provided now is half a gallon).

I could not make the soft serve yogurt as it did not harden; I wound up with the smoothie in my yogurt maker.  I thought the coconut flavor was good, but I found it a little bit too sweet.  Next time I will add something else to town down the sweetness.

Ingredients:

Cane sugar,dextrose,guar gum,locust bean gum,carrageenan,mono-anddiglycerides of fatty acids,non-fat dry milk,coconut powder,hydrated vegetable fat(coconut),dehydrated glucose syrup,guar gum,skim milk powder,natural and artificial flavors,mono-and diglycerodes of fatty acids,lactic acid eaters of mono and diglycerides,propane-1,2-diol eaters of fatty acids,starch

You can find the coconut flavor on Amazon by following this link.  


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment