Saturday, February 6, 2021

Product review: Ear Wax Removal Kit, Alitake Ear Irrigation Kit LED Ear Cleaning Kit Earwax Removal Tool Ear Flush Kit Earwax Remover and Cleaner for Improved Hearing for Adults & Kids

 


I normally clear wax out of my ear with a Murine oil and bulb syringe.  This wax removal kit allows me to replace the bulb with a spray bottle with a tube, so I can spray longer without refilling the bulb.  The spray from the bottle is gentle, and it comes with less force than I normally get from a bulb. It also comes out in a smaller/thinner stream.  This is probably good for young kids; for me, the old Murine Bulb works better.

I bought the kit for the spray bottle with attachment; I do not use picks as my doctor told me to avoid using them to avoid injuries to the ear drum.

The part of the kit that I like most is the basin designed to fit around your ear. I like it because it allows me to keep my head straight rather than tilting my head over the sink.  It can be used with this kit or with the Murine wax removal drops and bulb.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆


No comments:

Post a Comment