Thursday, February 4, 2021

Product review: Ponek Monthly Pill Organizer, 31 daily pill boxes

 



The size of the entire tray with daily boxes is 9.75" x 3.75."
The size of each box is 3" long,1" wider, and 5/8" deep.

I really love having 30 days of meds ready to go, so I don't have to think about it every day.  However, this great organizer has a couple of shortcomings.
1. The pills are easy to pop up.  They pop up because they are not seeded firmly (fall out of you turn the tray upside down) and because the bottom is open, so when I carry it, my fingers unintentionally pop up the pills where I hold the tray. I wish they were in some container to make it easier to move it around.  It would also be helpful if I wanted to take it for a long on a trip. To prevent easy pop-ups, I found a carton box to protect the pillboxes from moving when I touch them from the bottom.  I use it as a tray under the pillbox tray.

2. I wish I could flip each box to face backward when I am done with that day's pills.  This would make it easier to keep track of what was used and what is left.  However, that is impossible to insert them any other way because they have a notch on one side and can only be placed with the label forward.

3.  The compartments are not large enough for my morning supplements (each compartment is 1.5" long, 1" wide, and 5/8" deep, so I use both AM and PM side for each day, mixing up am and pm pills to fit all daily pills.

To summarize my wishes for a future version of this pill case:
(1) a carrying tray solid base or a case
(2) an ability to flip empty boxes to face the back of the tray

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment