Monday, December 28, 2020

Product review: Sweet Nature Birch Xylitol Sweetener

 


Sweet Nature Xylitol sweetener comes in a large resealable plastic bag. It is 5 pounds, and it seems to be in line with other 5 pound bags on Xylitol on Amazon. Sweet Nature estimate is 1 cup of sweetener for 1 cup of sugar to my taste buds Xylitol is not as sweet as sugar.

I mix real sugar and Xylitol for my morning coffee to lower the overall sugar level, yet the same sweetness and flavor I enjoy and reduce the unpleasant side effects.  The side effect of Xylitol sweetener gives me gas and loose stool.  However, during the COVID pandemic, I am working at home, so I can handle the unpleasant side effects.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment